Friday, October 01, 2004

The JibJab Times: This Land Animation Coming Soon on The Tonight Show

The JibJab Times: Me oh my! Do we have news for you! After much debate, my brother and I decided to make another short animation for the 2004 Election.

You’re probably asking yourself, “Why the @#$% would you do that? A sequel will never be as good as THIS LAND!” Believe me, we’ve asked ourselves the same question many times.

I wish I could tell you that our “can do” attitude gave us the courage to try and do it again. In truth, we’re a couple of whores. Jay Leno asked if we’d be interested in making another one to debut on The Tonight Show, we said, “YES! YES! TAKE US, JAY! TAKE US!” Then we went back to our warehouse and panicked.

Let us dispel the myth right here and now. Our next animation will not be another THIS LAND. We could spend the rest of our lives trying to make another THIS LAND and it’d never happen. That’s okay. We’ve accepted that on some deep metaphysical level. But as two guys trying to build a career, we had to make a choice…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home