Saturday, October 02, 2004

With One Month Left, 5 Easy Things to Do - Independent Media TV

With One Month Left, 5 Easy Things to Do - Independent Media TV: "With One Month Left, 5 Easy Things to Do
October 01, 2004
By: Michael Moore
Michael Moore

Printer Friendly Version




Material by:
Michael Moore

Material from:
Michael Moore

Material about:
Election 2004


Dear Friends,
This is it: One month to D-Day! That's 'Dump Bush Day,' November 2nd.
It's now time to roll up our sleeves -- each and every one of us -- and get to work. There will be nearly 10 million of you who will read this letter either on my list or on my site. An army of ten million cannot be defeated! The time for hitting the snooze button has passed, voter registration deadlines start Monday and we only get one shot at this!"

6 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger Dream Builder said...

Regards,

Don

P.S. I have a opt in leads site. It pretty much covers opt in leads related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger unrepentant resources said...

Looking for green day good riddance guitar tab info tonight I came across this green day good riddance guitar tab post. I was impressed. I love green day good riddance guitar tab and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this weather downloads site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger 8709 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good download movie trailer to take the kids this weekend. Good download movie trailer reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home