Monday, July 12, 2004

CHRIS CHRISTOFF: Views on 'Fahrenheit 9/11' bring in hate mail - and a call to relax

CHRIS CHRISTOFF: Views on 'Fahrenheit 9/11' bring in hate mail - and a call to relax: "Well, that sure hit a nerve.
The response from last week's column on Michael Moore's movie 'Fahrenheit 9/11' was voluminous and exhausting, and it showed a couple things:
1) I shouldn't do movie reviews. I couldn't take the hate mail.
2) Moore's movie has riled up people -- a lot more than I thought.


BY CHRIS CHRISTOFF
FREE PRESS COLUMNIST
Readers called me a liberal hack, a right-wing shill, a corporate windbag, a failed watchdog, a dog and a left-wing traitor.
A few agreed with me, that whether one agrees with Moore's movie or not, it has the capability of juicing up a portion of the electorate this election year. "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home