Sunday, July 11, 2004

CNN LARRY KING LIVE: Transcripts: Interview With John Kerry, Teresa Heinz Kerry

CNN.com - Transcripts: "KING: Have you seen 'Fahrenheit 9/11'? KERRY: No, I haven't. I haven't. KING: Do you plan to?

KERRY: I don't plan to, right now.

KING: Don't plan to?

KERRY: No, I don't plan to.

KING: Wouldn't you be curious to want to see it? KERRY: I've seen it. I've watched it for the last four years.

KING: But you haven't seen it put together like Moore put it together.

KERRY: I've got it put together in my head, Larry, and I know why I'm running president. I believe we can do better. I think the country wants to move in a different direction, with leadership that really brings people together, tries to solve problems, and that's what I intend to do.

KING: Have you seen it?

HEINZ KERRY: No.

KING: Don't plan to see it?

HEINZ KERRY: Maybe when all this is over, but we don't have much time."



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home