Thursday, July 29, 2004

CNN.com - Sharpton answers Bush in speech (Video)

CNN.com - Sharpton answers Bush in speech - Jul 29, 2004: "BOSTON, Massachusetts (CNN) -- The Rev. Al Sharpton brought down the house with a passionate speech to Democratic National Convention delegates about what's wrong with the Bush administration and how Sen. John Kerry will help fulfill America's promise. This is a transcript of his remarks:
Thank you.
Tonight I want to address my remarks in two parts.
One, I'm honored to address the delegates here.
Last Friday, I had the experience in Detroit of hearing President George Bush make a speech. And in the speech, he asked certain questions. I hope he's watching tonight. I would like to answer your questions, Mr. President.
To the chairman, our delegates, and all that are assembled, we're honored and glad to be here tonight."





Video: The Complete Sharpton Speech

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home