Saturday, October 16, 2004

Move On America

Move On America My name is Linda Burrows and I am the webmaster and owner of the web domain: www.moveonamerica.org.

Move On America is a supporter group for MoveOn and its progressive activities and causes. We are not officially affiliated with MoveOn nor are we endorsed by any candidate, candidate's committee, or political party. We are simply an online tool to help MoveOn members and/or fans connect with each other geographically or by talent, interest, or ability.

I'd like to invite you and your group members to check out the following things.

Moveonamerica.org has new features, which include a message forum, a news page, and a photo gallery. George, aka Cygonaut, has been the one to do all the work on these pages and I think they look marvelous! I hope you'll all sign up and help begin the conversation out there.

Second, as some of you may know, there is a Yahoo! group for MoveOn members and/or fans from across the country. The group is called "MoveOnAmericans." While all of the state groups are still so small, I'm encouraging people to join "MoveOnAmerican" and meet up with other MoveOn members and/or fans in a more closed setting, as well as join your state or area groups.

Also, I'm still looking for moderators for all of the state groups except NY, RI, and NM. I'm also looking for people who are interested in helping to create and maintain some of the webpages for the website. Think about it.

On a personal note, I have created a series of webpages on my personal website that contain humorous sayings or, as I refer to them, Sanity Savers. This is my own attempt to support all of the people out there who are working so hard in our final push to put John Kerry in the White House. I hope this will help to keep up the morale and save the sanity of all those workers over the next two weeks and beyond. Check out the pages

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home