Friday, October 15, 2004

DNC: Kicking Ass - I sent my copy of F-9/11 to my son at college

DNC: Kicking Ass - Open Thread 10/15: "I sent my copy of F-9/11 to my son at college, after many of his friends got a chance to see it, he dropped it off at my parents (who are in their 70's) My parents are Democrats, always have been, but are also very religious people (Catholic).

I was surprised at my mothers reaction to the movie, she knew that Michael Moore was more to the right then she, but the movie only served to make her support for Kerry more strong. I was also very worried about her reaction to the part where the mother of a soldier reacts to his death (this is on a personal level for my mom as she lost her youngest child to cancer when he was 33 and has trouble dealing with these emotions from others) She and my Dad, IF they were a one issue voter are very Pro-Life, but as she puts it, you can not be a one issue voter, you need to Look at the whole picture.

The movie is now making its way around my very large family, and then back to my son's dorm. Hopefully many will get to see it because the only theater in town did not show it when it was released.

Posted by sueNri @ 10/15/04, 11:42 AM "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home