Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Michael Moore.com : Mike's Message : Responses to Fahrenheit 9/11

Michael Moore.com: "'I arrived at 4:30 to a crowd of several hundred people waiting in line to get in, and several hundred more looking for tickets. I stood in line for roughly 15 minutes as more and more people arrived. Your film, of course, was unbelievable, and I had the privilege of laughing, crying, and experiencing it all with 600 fellow Americans. It was everything I hoped it would be and more, and for that I thank you deeply and from the bottom of my heart. Your patriotism and pride are what will bring this country out of the darkness Bush has deserted us in. On exiting the theatre, I discovered a crowd of nearly 1,000 outside, and heard the news that the 7:30, 10:30, and newly added midnight showing had all sold out already.'--P.V."

June 26th, 2004 5:41 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home