Sunday, July 04, 2004

livejournal: My letter to Mikey-Mike

michael_moore_: A Full Week of Fahrenheit: "Where do I begin? Well, I can begin w/ the subject line of this email. You ARE the most awesome man, well producer/writer/etc, that I have come across. (haha) I went to your movie today, w/ my mom, in hopes of adding some facts to my list about the corrupt nature of the Bush administration. What I walked away w/ ... was stupified shock.

How long have I been a Democrat, you may ask. My whole life. Democratic political choice has been something that I've grown up w/ since childbirth, one could say!! As a child til the present, it's been like 'eating my fruits & veggies,' an everyday neccessity (though, I have to say, I do the 'Democracy' thing more often than the 'healthy foods' thing, truthfully). Not only that, I wouldn't vote for George Bush Jr. if you paid me ALL OF the corrupt blood money that he's made so far from this greedy, life-costing war. I don't care that I am a Democrat, I could be a Republican & still not vote for 'The Shrub.'

Before your movie, I collected info on 'Bushwacker' myself. Now ... I can honestly say that my database was seriously lacking. You have given me the biggest information pamphlet that one could possibly be provided w/. Heck, I knew that Bush was somewhat mentally slow, but ... I didn't know that he was mentally disturbed. Seriously, your movie has lead me to deduct that George Bush Jr. & maybe even the rest of his cabinet members have some sort of mental illness, along w/ a little bit of evil in their hearts." (read the rest - click title)

Maggie
20; Baytown (Houston), Tx
Elementary Education major
Sam Houston State University

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home