Friday, June 25, 2004

IMDb user comments for Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004): "I'm a War President"

IMDb user comments for Fahrenheit 9/11 (2004): "To be fair, I should qualify this review by saying that I'm a liberal, a political science professor, anti-war, and a Bush opponent. So I was hardly watching this film with an objective eye.

That being said (and if you can still trust my review), Michael Moore has done American voters a big service by making this film. It's not without it weaknesses, namely the voice-overs where Moore speculates on Bush's thoughts during those endless blank stares. But for once, Moore has made a film that is woven together with a chronological and thematic logic that ultimately asks one critical question: Is it that the Powers that Be don't understand, or that they simply don't believe in, true democratic principles?"

boaz-3
San Francisco, CA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home