Saturday, January 15, 2005

Open Park - 2005 Inauguration Blog

Open Park - 2005 Inauguration Blog: "With the 2005 Inauguration but 10 days away, preparations are in high gear. Construction crews are working double shifts to finish the media booths on the west front of the Capitol, the bleachers are up on Pennsylvania Avenue and partisans of all stripes are finalizing their plans to make the start of President's George W. Bush's second term a memorable one.
If you can't join us here in Washington or are put off by the great swatches of chain link fencing that are rapidly cordoning off central D.C., then you've come to the right place. With on the scene reports from Open Park's WiFi hotspot along the parade route and on Capitol Hill, we'll be blogging the festivities live all day on January 20 and providing some local color in the run up to the main event. "

7 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger unrepentant resources said...

Looking for green day jesus of suburbia info tonight I came across this green day jesus of suburbia post. I was impressed. I love green day jesus of suburbia and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Green Day Music Download Guru said...

Hi, your blog is great. If you have time please visit my green day music download blog. Its a blog about green day music download.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this video download site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger 7472 said...

Not what I was searching for, but none the less and interesting blog here. Thanks for putting it up. I've enjoyed reading alot of the text here. I got you bookmarked for the future, I'll be back.

My site is a bit different, some think it's odd. I guess it's a matter how you look at it. I have a mens male enhancement reviews related site. Most of the articles are on mens male enhancement reviews.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used 5th wheel camper.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used 5th wheel camper

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good movie quote to take the kids this weekend. Good movie quote reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids youth summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home