Saturday, October 30, 2004

MichaelMoore.com! Bethlehem, Pennsylvania...Lehigh University

Welcome to MichaelMoore.com!: "

Mike answers questions from the press, who all called each other in the morning to coordinate their outfits. (photo/Todd Kaplan) "

GET ACTIVE IN PENNSYLVANIA

America Votes is looking for people to help on the phones, in door to door canvassing and on election day itself.

America Coming Together is mobilizing a big Get Out the Vote Effort in Pennsylvania, so get out and help 'em!

5 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger unrepentant resources said...

Looking for green day she lyric info tonight I came across this green day she lyric post. I was impressed. I love green day she lyric and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger 8709 said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good comedy movie to take the kids this weekend. Good comedy movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Dish Network
Thanks

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Admin said...

Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

Here is another good site I said I would pass along.
Dish Network
Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home