Saturday, September 04, 2004

Bush by numbers: Four years of double standards

News: "1 Number of Bush administration public statements on National security issued between 20 January 2001 and 10 September 2001 that mentioned al-Qa'ida.
104 Number of Bush administration public statements on National security and defence in the same period that mentioned Iraq or Saddam Hussein.
101 Number of Bush administration public statements on National security and defence in the same period that mentioned missile defence.
65 Number of Bush administration public statements on National security and defence in the same period that mentioned weapons of mass destruction.
0 Number of times Bush mentioned Osama bin Laden in his three State of the Union addresses.
73 Number of times that Bush mentioned terrorism or terrorists in his three State of the Union addresses. "


By Graydon Carter

10 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Marketing man said...

You have a nice blog here! I will be sure to book mark you.
I have a business opportunity lead list site. It pretty much covers business opportunity lead list related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Julian Silvain said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about mens male enhancement reviews. It pretty much covers mens male enhancement reviews and other similar topics available.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger unrepentant resources said...

Looking for american day free green idiot ringtone info tonight I came across this american day free green idiot ringtone post. I was impressed. I love american day free green idiot ringtone and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Green Day Music Download Guru said...

Hi, your blog is great. If you have time please visit my green day music download blog. Its a blog about green day music download.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this kazaa download site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 6:32 AM, Blogger jon said...

Looking at asthma symptom info online today while my son coughs I came across this post. Does anyone know a good asthma symptom site to help?

Thanks

 
At 7:22 AM, Blogger blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used travel trailer camper.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used travel trailer camper

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good movie rental review to take the kids this weekend. Good movie rental review reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids nudist summer camp for teen we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Saw you blog last night while searching around. My site about atlanta ga weight loss program and other free diet info needs some work. thanks for a few ideas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home