Monday, July 26, 2004

Brian's Blog: Moore or Less

Brian's Blog: Moore or Less: "Today's discussion on the rhetorical value of Fahrenheit 9/11 drew a flood of calls and emails. So much so, we will devote more time to the film on Monday's show. In the meantime, here are some emails we didn't get to read on the program. Be sure and email us your own opinion too.

I couldn't be more opposed to the current administration and I agree with much of what Michael Moore says. With that said I have not seen his film (I will sooner or later) and am afraid I will react like one of your callers and walk out. I've read his books and am always disappointed. Cheap shots and preaching to the choir is no way to inform or educate the general public and will just anger some.
-Patrick"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home