Saturday, November 27, 2004

Baghdad Burning: Girl Blog from Iraq... let's talk war, politics and occupation: American Heroes...

Baghdad Burning: "I'm feeling sick- literally. I can't get the video Al-Jazeera played out of my head:

It's typical American technique- every single atrocity is lost and covered up by blaming a specific person and getting it over with. What people don't understand is that the whole military is infested with these psychopaths. In this last year we've seen murderers, torturers and xenophobes running around in tanks and guns. I don't care what does it: I don't care if it's the tension, the fear, the 'enemy'� it's murder. We are occupied by murderers. We're under the same pressure, as Iraqis, except that we weren't trained for this situation, and yet we're all expected to be benevolent and understanding and, above all, grateful. I'm feeling sick, depressed and frightened. I don't know what to say anymore� they aren't humans and they don't deserve any compassion."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home