Wednesday, October 20, 2004

seattle: Michael Moore: Seattle Slacker Video Report

seattle: Michael Moore: Seattle Slacker Video Report: "I arrived about 15 minutes early. It was interesting watching the arena fill up. At 7:15pm it was only about 1/2 full. This made me thing of the 47% of eligible voters who did not vote in the last presidential election. It made me curious to see how big the turn out would be. I was pleasantly surprised that by 8pm most of the arena was full. It was a good rally I thought. It was the largest one I have attended. It was encouraging to hear the numbers of people who have turned out to his rallies in our country. I only hope that the people care enough to show up and cast their vote on Election Day.

Loved the commercials"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home