Wednesday, October 06, 2004

LJ michaelmoore: I just saw our good ole Donald Rumsfield

michaelmoore: I just saw our good ole Donald Rumsfield: "I just watched the special features on the F 9/11 DVD and I got extreme delight in watching ole Leeza Rice's 9/11 Commission testimony. She looked like a rat caught in a trap. And be sure to watch Dubya's comments to the press after his secret testimony to the 9/11 Commission. In case you didn't know, they had to agree to the following conditions: they (he and Cheney) would not be under oath, they would appear together, and the testimony would not be recorded or transcribed and reported to the public.

I went ahead and typed out some funny quotes from that press meeting:

Bush: 'Uh, the VP and I just finished a uh, a good conversation with the 9/11 Commission (no period) it was wide-ranging, it was uh, important uhh it was uhh, it was just a good discussion and I appreciate the members.'

'They had a lot of good questions, and uh, just, I'm glad I did it, I'm glad I took the time, this is an important commission.' (remember he opposed it at first, but when the there was a public outcry they went ahead and supported it)"

ohyeah
wrote in the michaelmoore LJ community

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home