Wednesday, September 01, 2004

inner frenchman blog: Secret Service shuts down Michael Moore interview with NPR

inner frenchman: Secret Service shuts down Michael Moore interviews: "This is a transcript of the broadcast the General describes in his letter. Audio is available here (click on Monday, hour 2)

1st clip begins at 31:19


NPR Reporter Andrea Seabrook: Hello Frank. I'm standing here with Michael Moore, the filmmaker who made Fahrenheit 911. Mr. Moore, why are you here?

Michael Moore: I'm here writing a guest column each day for USA Today.

Seabrook: OK, so you have credentials to...

Secret Service Agent Come around here

Seabrook: I'm going to have to join him. They're kicking me out of this exact area but I can go around to...They just asked me to come around to the other side here.

NPR Convention Anchor Fred Stachio (phonetic spelling): Andrea Seabrook on the floor with Michael Moore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home