Wednesday, August 25, 2004

EURWEB: JANET NEWS: Blames Bush for prolonging nipplegate; sells Malibu crib.

JANET NEWS: Blames Bush for prolonging nipplegate: *"Do I vote? Yes, I do. Will I be voting for Bush? Hell, no!" Janet Jackson tells “Us Weekly.” The singer has thrown her nipple into the mass legion of artists who openly detest George Dubya. She told “Us Weekly” that the president jumped on her Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction as a way to get the nation’s attention away from the war in Iraq.
"I truly feel in my heart that the president wanted to take the focus off of him at that time, and I was the perfect vehicle to do so at that moment,” she told the magazine. “I mean, it's a bunch of bulls***. When you see Michael Moore's “Fahrenheit 9/11,” it just confirms it. I shouldn't have apologized. You don't apologize for an accident. It just makes you look guilty."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home