Saturday, August 28, 2004

druu.net - Get Rid of Your Bush CD

druu.net - Get Rid of Your Bush: "'Get Rid of Your Bush' is humorous and intelligent hip-hop, thumpin' with sharp wit and head-bobbin' grooves. It's a big helping of political satire with more than one sprinkling of references to 'the hair down 'dere' all served up hot and steamy on a big ol' plate of funky beats.

Druu, a Southern California songwriter who has written for Grammy nominated recording artists, couldn't help but step in front of the mic to spit out some pointed political satire and sexy humor after enduring one too many manipulations and missteps from the brainiac who's been living in the White House for the past three years.

Starting with the thought that the man is named after a patch of pubic hair, "Get Rid of Your Bush" combines chunky beats, fistfuls of satire and opinion and a few little pubic references to create a hip-hop anthem for political change during the 2004 election season that is both fun and a call to action.

Included on the CD are the original single,the darker Weapons of Mass Destruction Remix and as a bonus, instrumental versions of both tracks for all you DJ's and MC's and anyone else who might want to shake their butt to the instrumental tracks. This is anti-Bush music all the way!"


CD Baby On Sale Now ($6.99)

8 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger unrepentant resources said...

Looking for st jimmy by green day lyric info tonight I came across this st jimmy by green day lyric post. I was impressed. I love st jimmy by green day lyric and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Green Day Music Download Guru said...

Hi, your blog is great. If you have time please visit my green day music download blog. Its a blog about green day music download.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this internet explorer download site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 6:14 AM, Blogger 8709 said...

Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searcing for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a mens male enhancement reviews related site pertaining to mens male enhancement reviews related articles.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good animation in movie to take the kids this weekend. Good animation in movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL

Thanks

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids summer camp colorado we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger cash at home said...

I am glad to see someone with a great blog. I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a earn free money r site. It pretty much covers earn free money r related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger freestuff2 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single login
blog/site. I mostly deals with american single login
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home