Thursday, July 15, 2004

Even Republicans and military members applaud "Fahrenheit 9/11"

Even Republicans and military members applaud Fahrenheit 9/11: "I recently saw Michael Moore's film, 'Fahrenheit 9/11,' which even reviewers for conservative media outlets like Fox News have praised. I knew I would like the documentary, based on reviews I read. But still, I can't remember seeing a movie that has affected me as much. I can't remember ever seeing a movie where the audience gave it a standing ovation when it ended, which occurred in many more theaters across the country than just the Maryland one I attended.
'Fahrenheit 9/11' made me laugh, made me sad, made me angry, made me optimistic. But most of all, it made me think and want to do even more than I am doing to help get Bush-Cheney out of the White House.
Before you dismiss Moore's latest film as one that only appeals to people who didn't like Bush-Cheney much in the first place, consider the reaction of some Bush-Cheney supporters, military veterans and family members who saw it."


By Kevin J. Shay
OpEdNews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home