Sunday, July 25, 2004

DNC: Kicking Ass - Photo diary: Before the Convention

DNC: Kicking Ass - Photo diary: Before the Convention: "I hope you'll forgive the boundless enthusiasm of someone who grew up watching political conventions on television and is now finally attending his first one. This really is a dream come true for me, and when I stepped on the floor of the Fleet Center this afternoon and saw the setup, I was honestly giddy.
While there were some reporters, camera crews, media, and security around, the Fleet Center was relatively quiet, and I had the full run of the place. Here are a few photos to give you a sneak preview of what you'll see during the big show. I hope you'll agree that it looks amazing."


The network news operations have a very visible presence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home