Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Adam Curry's Weblog: dnc rss aggregated feed

Adam Curry's Weblog: "When I read that some of my favourite bloggers will be covering the democratic convention, an idea popped into my head. It would probably benefit lots of people if they can subscribe to a single feed that is an aggregation of the DNC blogger's postings.

This would give readers a single click sub and unsub action and perhaps triangulation as the events on the floor unfold.

But I'm not quite sure how to approach the project. No sense building a new aggregator, plenty of useful bits to work with. I'm considering the manila aggregator API, polling the selected feeds hourly and bulding a new rss feed on the fly of the result.

Then again, a human edited feed, organized and updated on the fly feels like a better solution and adds value to the information flow by grouping postings and information. So I've started the DNC RSS Feed for your aggregating enjoyment! "


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home