Friday, June 04, 2004

Michael Moore.com : Mike's Message : Mike's Latest News

Michael Moore.com : Mike's Message : Mike's Latest News: "Transcript of Interview with Rep. Mark Kennedy.
CONGRESSMAN KENNEDY How are you doing?
MM: I'm trying to get members of congress to get their kids to enlist in the army and go over to Iraq. Is there any way you could help me with that?
CONGRESSMAN KENNEDY: How would I help you?
MM: Pass it out to other members of congress.
CONGRESSMAN KENNEDY: I'd be happy to. Especially those who voted for the war.
CONGRESSMAN KENNEDY: I have a nephew on his way to Afghanistan.
MM: Because there is only one member who has a kid over there in Iraq. This is Corporal Henderson, he is helping me out here.
CONGRESSMAN KENNEDY: How are you, good to see you.
MM: There it is, it's just a basic recruitment thing. Encourage especially those who were in favor of the war to send their kids. I appreciate it.
CONGRESSMAN KENNEDY: Okay, bye."

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger JOlmsted said...

GOP Congressman Not in 'Fahrenheit 9/11'Associated Press

WATERTOWN, Minn. - U.S. Rep. Mark Kennedy might be in the trailer for Michael Moore's controversial new movie, "Fahrenheit 9/11," but the liberal filmmaker says the Republican from Watertown isn't in the actual film.
Full StorySource: St. Paul Pioneer Press

 

Post a Comment

<< Home