Friday, June 04, 2004

AP Wire | Rep. Kennedy no fan of Michael Moore film ad

AP Wire | 06/04/2004 | Rep. Kennedy no fan of Michael Moore film ad: "Rep. Mark Kennedy, a Republican, is a little annoyed at leftist film maker Michael Moore after an edited version of an interview between the two appeared in the trailer for Moore's upcoming U.S. release of the film 'Fahrenheit 9/11.'
'I was walking back to my office after casting a vote, and all of a sudden some oversized guy puts a mike in my face and a camera in my face,' Kennedy said. 'He starts asking if I can help him recruit more people from families of members of Congress to participate in the war on terror.'"

---------------
It is a rather odd that Rep. Kennedy has not released a statement through his web site regarding his feeling toward the F911. His site is in-depth and up-to-date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home