Saturday, August 07, 2004

Middle East approves of 'Fahrenheit 9/11'

Audiences in the Middle East reportedly have found Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 intriguing with the documentary providing insight into U.S. politics.

What really struck me is how the American administration was able to manipulate the American people. How can a government do that? said Leila Kanso, who attended a packed showing of the film in Beirut, the New York Times reported Wednesday.

The controversial film has received unusual acceptance by Middle Eastern governments for a U.S. documentary, with Persian Gulf theaters already showing the movie and censors in Syria and Egypt approving the film for future screenings.

Kuwait has banned the film, however, saying it disparaged Saudi Arabia.

The film also is not showing in Saudi Arabia, because the country has no theaters, but Fahrenheit 9/11 reportedly is popular on DVD there.

9 Comments:

At 5:05 PM, Blogger unrepentant resources said...

Looking for antonio day green san ticket info tonight I came across this antonio day green san ticket post. I was impressed. I love antonio day green san ticket and am glad I found this post. Keep it up!!

Paul

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Mike said...

make money with affiliate program
is easy. make money with affiliate program

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger tweedledeetweedledum said...

This blog is awesome! If you get a chance you may want to visit this download site, it's pretty awesome too!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Steve Austin said...

I like yuor blog. Please check out my dog photo blog.

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger blogdollar1 said...

Hi, I like your blog!. I have a blog about used popup camper for sale.
Stop by and check it out sometime at used popup camper for sale

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Baller said...

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

If you have a chance, can you visit my how to play guitar site

It has all guitar related stuff.

Thanks

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger jon said...

After we paid for our kids residential summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger jon said...

I was searching for dog the bounty hunter info and found this post. I agree totally!

Paul

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating personal
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating personal
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home